It downloads either global level 3 mapped chlorophyll-a concentrations or sea surface temperatures within a defined time range, and resolution. The data is saved in GeoTiff format and can be added to the QGIS canvas once downloaded. The plugin is available via the official QGIS plugins repository.
- MODIS AQUA CHL-a concentration
- SeaWiFS CHL-a concentration
- MODIS AQUA Night Sea Surface Temperatures
- Alternative output file formats
- Options to subset output data to a lat/long bounding box
- Other datasets, such as Net Primary Production
- Progress bar